Appel

World of Warriors help

Name of Game:
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindcandy.warriors&hl=en_GB
Version: the latest one
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: looking for the red gems (Wildstones) and cash
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Tried cheating, could find any correct values.
Comments:

I couldnt find any values that corresponded to the values I was searching for. Using freedom got me banned, so I am reinstalling now.

@VVichaiSomvvana really? You don't want to be helpful by just offering up the guide. That's disgusting. Don't dangle carrots in front of people. Help or don't.

I gave you a warning for self-promotion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By riesixy
      hello guys I need your help... I'm newbie of these thing. so can you help me to decrypt this script please.. som1 pls halp!
      Hackmapguinevere.lua
    • By Pro_Cheater
      HELP ME 😔😔😔😔 ...
    • By GLSGmc
      Hey, I want to decompile a script. I've tried Autocompiler.lua and decompiler.lua but no success. Any help is appreciated 😆
    • By Boatism
      Did anyone able to hack the game My Home Design Dream. It candy crush style and i manage to hack the “move left” during the game (because the amount of coin acquired is 500+how much move you got left). The coin is secondary currency but i need the cash which is primary currency. There are not much option to increase the cash count which i need in order to try to search the value so i stuck there. So anyone can help me out. My knowledge with modifying and hacking witg gg is limited. Btw the data is encrypted. Thanks in advace and pardon my english