Need help, please

Dovahkiin93

Hi, so I am trying to use game guardian. But whenever I try to do a search, midway through my phone closes. Like completely turns off. Pressing the power button to turn it back on does nothing. I have to take the battery out and put it back in for it to turn back on. I am on latest version of game guardian. Android 5.1 lollipop. Rooted. Looking around the forum I see that you should also allow game guardian in usage in security. But game guardian does not show up there. Any help is appreciated. Thank you 

2015-10-14-11-27-28.txt

last_run.log

• Administrators
1. Your device is 64 bit, and GG does not support such devices.

2. I see a kind of system application /system/priv-app/EodEngine/EodEngine.apk in which an error occurs:
java.lang.LinkageError: Class com.lge.eodengine.EodEngineService method void com.lge.eodengine.EodEngineService.onDestroy () resolves differently in superclass android.app.Service (declaration of 'com.lge.eodengine.EodEngineService' appears in /system/priv-app/EodEngine/EodEngine.apk)
3. After that, I see the fall of the kernel:
10-14 11: 28: 27.987 F / libc (1190): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x6c613f00000011 in tid 4432 (ActivityManager)
10-14 11: 28: 27.987 I / libc (1190): Suppressing debuggerd output because prctl (PR_GET_DUMPABLE) == 0
Then everything collapses and the phone reboots.

I do not think that the problem in the GG.

I think the matter in a particular firmware.

1. Your device is 64 bit, and GG does not support such devices.

2. I see a kind of system application /system/priv-app/EodEngine/EodEngine.apk in which an error occurs:
java.lang.LinkageError: Class com.lge.eodengine.EodEngineService method void com.lge.eodengine.EodEngineService.onDestroy () resolves differently in superclass android.app.Service (declaration of 'com.lge.eodengine.EodEngineService' appears in /system/priv-app/EodEngine/EodEngine.apk)
3. After that, I see the fall of the kernel:
10-14 11: 28: 27.987 F / libc (1190): Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV), code 1, fault addr 0x6c613f00000011 in tid 4432 (ActivityManager)
10-14 11: 28: 27.987 I / libc (1190): Suppressing debuggerd output because prctl (PR_GET_DUMPABLE) == 0
Then everything collapses and the phone reboots.

I do not think that the problem in the GG.

I think the matter in a particular firmware.

well d***.... Thanks for the fast response. Any idea on how I can fix this?

• Administrators

The problem is I am using stock firmware. No custom stuff

It's hard to say something. On another forum I found a similar message: cracks or hang or overload the phone.

Maybe it is this protection from hacking the phone.

Archived