Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Kauer
      So, I've been trying long time to figure out some ways to hack the game. Only value I was able to change was health ingame. Is there anything else that coult be hacked, like damage, loot drop rates, skipping event tasks to get rewards instantly etc. I know that about a year ago it was possible to find damage, attack speed and everything else while searching for health value, but now the damage and erverything else is not visible except health itself.
      Game link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.mightyquest
      Previous topic (~1 year ago): 
      The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot (#2frfvbw9)

• By Azelf
      Can someone please hack the game called "Mystera Legacy". Its mmorpg. Any hack? 
      Like can pass through walls, hack Gold, one hit monster, one hit everything, hack resources???? 
      Well no need to hack all of it, maybe just gold perhaps? Thank you.  Just any one cheat please. Any cheat I've said. - 1hit cheat is also Good tho. Thanks In Advance 😁😁 I hope someone will notice my post. 
    • By TheSingular
      View File Chaos Rings 3 Max Items Script
      Game: Chaos Rings 3 
      Game Version: 1.1.1
      GameGuardian Version: 96.1
      Script version: 1.0.1
      This is a little something I made to let myself get 99 of every non-equippable item. Doing it manually for 1000+ items this script applies to would've been a lot more tedious, thus, I made this to speed things up. Now, I only need to run this script and it takes just a few seconds to get 99 of all of those.
      Despite the fact I have max currencies showing on the screenshot, this script does NOT hack that. Mostly because it's much easier to do that manually instead.
      Submitter TheSingular Submitted 05/28/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By TheSingular
      Game: Chaos Rings 3 
      Game Version: 1.1.1
      GameGuardian Version: 96.1
      Script version: 1.0.1
      This is a little something I made to let myself get 99 of every non-equippable item. Doing it manually for 1000+ items this script applies to would've been a lot more tedious, thus, I made this to speed things up. Now, I only need to run this script and it takes just a few seconds to get 99 of all of those.
      Despite the fact I have max currencies showing on the screenshot, this script does NOT hack that. Mostly because it's much easier to do that manually instead.
    • By TheusBR18
      View File Heroic Magic Duel Ver. 2.0.9 | HIGH MANA
      NOTE1: Activate when your mana reaches 3/3 (battle starts)
      NOTE2: 100 Mana will be added when your mana reaches 4/4 about 5-10 seconds.
      *TITANIUMZSEA is my profile in PM forum
      Submitter TheusBR18 Submitted 05/14/2020 Category LUA scripts