Nova 3 Godmode. Codename: Voodoo

Sysadmin

• Administrators

This guide is...BETA, to say the least.

So, recently, I noticed if I had speed hack on x2, that I couldn't shoot anyone. Well, I could, but it had no effect. Thus, I never used speed hack.

Why is this called codename: Voodoo? Because, when you are speed hacking, the enemies, or rather, everyone, appears motionless. Although, they are actually moving, but not to you. It is actually rather cool. Thus it is godmode.

Recently however, I was in a game of capture the flag, with x2 speed hack. Even though I cannnot shoot anyone, I could still saw them (melee). And, in capture the flag, they all spawned in one place. Look at the below screenshots, then I will continue with this glitch.

SC20120609-215914.jpg

SC20120609-215924.jpg

SC20120609-215723.jpg

Now, as you can see, they cannot move. Which, allows me to get MASSIVE kill streaks.

Alright, here is some info on how to do this:

1. Open GameGuardian, and NOVA 3.
  2. Set speed hack to 2x.
  3. Use your saw to kill.

This is only really worthwhile in capture the flag. Then they all spawn in one place, and stay there. As you can see, I got a good kill streak, from standing in the room where they spawn, and just killing them.

• 1 month later...