N.o.v.a 3

ebs512

Name of Game: N.O.V.A 3

Where To Find: Found in the Market

Version: 1.0.0

Cheat Needed: Coin/Money Hack

Have I Tried To Cheat: Yes but outcome was no variables changed, did the weapon ammo and grenade hack and that worked, just having an issue modifying the coins

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

:( I already have part of the hack down from hex pro, I just need it clarified, and don't want to pay for anything

U mean prohex?

Yes I do...how are you going to turn free information into paid information...I saw how you deleted the thread...

• Administrators

Yes I do...how are you going to turn free information into paid information...I saw how you deleted the thread...

I did not delete it.

It was always meant for VIP. I moved it there, then a stubborn user, yes123, moved it back. Then I moved it back into VIP, then he moved it back, then he got banned, then I moved it to VIP.

I did not delete it.

It was always meant for VIP. I moved it there, then a stubborn user, yes123, moved it back. Then I moved it back into VIP, then he moved it back, then he got banned, then I moved it to VIP.

oh I see well since I already saw it and I desperately want a jump pack can you pm me to clarify something and I will never bother you again...buying vip wouldnt correct the question I have... I've tried every possible way following those directions and still haven't I guess followed the procedure correctly...I can pm you everything I remember word for word and I try the same way like the ammo hack except for coins and its still a no go and if I had a credit card I would purchase VIP because I do appreciate everything you guys do...thanks

• Administrators

oh I see well since I already saw it and I desperately want a jump pack can you pm me to clarify something and I will never bother you again...buying vip wouldnt correct the question I have... I've tried every possible way following those directions and still haven't I guess followed the procedure correctly...I can pm you everything I remember word for word and I try the same way like the ammo hack except for coins and its still a no go and if I had a credit card I would purchase VIP because I do appreciate everything you guys do...thanks

Alright. Send me a PM.

• 4 weeks later...