Deadman's Cross Assist

afarina

So I was messing with Deadman's Cross and fighting in the Boneyard when I thought "there has to be something that isnt server side."  I checked on the first zombie in my cards and got his health value and was able to modify it to basically heal him in the fight.  I was able to do it multiple times but could not lock it for infinite health and because of the way the game works you have to be able to pause the game, then search for the number then unpause and get hit and pause again search for the reduced value and it ends up with the monsters health.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to assist me with refining this and maybe exploring more into it.  I was also useing the memory editor from sbtools.me (i know not GG but hey i found it works good)

I would assume as long as GG is detected it would work.  I tried Gamekiller and the second I searched it locked up the game and I had to force close it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...