Castle Clash Russian Client - need to Mode HBM\Dungeon

fwgg

Hi, thanks for all. I setup ENG client and try HBM and Duangeon mods - all work fine and it wonderfull

But i need to mode Russian .apk, today game was updated and have version 1.1.2.7 

Lucky patcher dont see any patches for russian version and i dont know how to try move patches from ENG version to Russian

i try to move libgame.so and libgam1.so to russian client \lib ditectory but this is dont work - game work but Dungeon mod dont start working and after end of Dungeon i have disconect.

Try to copy libgame.so to ENG moded client and use patched libgam1.so but client connect to ENG server and thats all.... Pls give some information about how to make patches visible for russian client, or make moded russian client.

Thanks to all very much. help me )

If any of you are still having issues with other regions I can fix it. I will need a copy of your region's com.igg.castleclash. region folder. If you will quote this or pm me a download link of it I'll get to it.

If any of you are still having issues with other regions I can fix it. I will need a copy of your region's com.igg.castleclash. region folder. If you will quote this or pm me a download link of it I'll get to it.

check ur pm

It's very simple to mod other country version. All you need it's IDA to decompile EN modded version and check what was modified then compare to your version and make the same changes :)

It's very simple to mod other country version. All you need it's IDA to decompile EN modded version and check what was modified then compare to your version and make the same changes :)

this is simple only for you)) but not for us ;)