Oh! The Magic of Genymotion <3

Jenneh

"ZOINKS!1!! NO MODZ!!" 

"RUH ROH RAGGY!!"

I know these times may seem gloomy  as the modders work hard on bypassing those server checks with the latest version of Castle Clash. To try to bring a little happy in your day, I found a fix to a lovely virtual machine that supposedly isn't compatible with the latest patch and will share with you, GameGuardians!! 

What is you setting to play normally in genymotion? Try 5 devices VM  but Castle Clash work very bad - slow and with breakdowns...... setting optimal what use it 2GB of memory and resoluiton 800*600 with 2 processors, but this is ***** s*** ))) BlueStacks working better/......

you dont understand, i have normally machine - 16Gb RAM, SSD, i7 QM but in BlueStacks game work much better and fester - i dont feel any problems, try to run in genymotion and set 1-2-4 CPU, 512-1024-2048 RAM and choose much device versions but game all time work very slow and stupid, on my base when it full of mobs i cant normally move, in arena or dugeon all work fine but HBM and attacks of other users this is epic s***. 

Sorry fwgg I did misunderstand you. I will upload a video later this week showing how to configure your virtual machines. But Genymotion, I don't use it to play my mains on. I will show you Genymotion's true potential in the future. . :-)

For some reason Castle Clash will not open on my Genymotion device. 

I have installed Google Play and ARM Translation without issues, installed Castle Clash and it appears to be fine, but it will not open. 

Going to keep trying, but so far no luck.

@smokinaces:  Which firmware are you using for the tablet? 4.2 or above?  Some of them break when google updates playstore so i usually stick with 4.2. Only added the other versions for techy folks who maybe wanna make us some modded machines in the future

@Jin9x do you have your graphic card's drivers installed? and if you are trying to make it work in a virtual machine, only linux supports the open gl.

If you guys have any further problems don't hesitate to pm me. I will try to help any way I can. Lots of fun trying to build as many machines as possible and lots of possibilities when you have as many accounts as I do haha. Will show some cool things you can do with multiple accounts besides bot / macro farm in the future.

Oh and one more thing, I tried every ***** thing I could, and I havent to this day got a CC mod to work on Genymotion. If anyone ever does, could you please share? Thanks :-)

@smokinaces:  Which firmware are you using for the tablet? 4.2 or above?  Some of them break when google updates playstore so i usually stick with 4.2. Only added the other versions for techy folks who maybe wanna make us some modded machines in the future

Thanks for the offer to help.

I tried every version from 4.2.2 to 4.4.2 but none of them will work for me.

I get the following error:

drP1n4K.jpg

I tried increasing vbox memory, video memory, cpu... nothing seems to work.

If I can get CC working I'll try getting a mod to run on Genymotion.