Magic Survival help

skpeter

Thank you very much for your response!
Unfortunately, this is how far I got yesterday, after 4 hours of messing about. Is there no way to edit any of the other stats or currencies?
Also bit of a personal question, are you still enjoying the game? In the old forums you seemed really into it:)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2023 at 5:10 AM, MonkeySAN said:

HP is type Float  in Anonymous region

IMG_20230507_073718.thumb.jpg.7ae192b5c93a7bf5c823eb5a8bfd4cd2.jpg

- pause at the start and search it

- lose some HP then again pause the game and refine to decreased

- once found..freeze it.

Thank you, I will try it and if I still face a problem, I will message you. I'm a college student who needs to write an essay before the deadline but has no idea how. I came across this website https://writinguniverse.com/free-essay-examples/crime/ which teaches me how to write an essay and assists me in completing it on time.

Thank you, I will try it and if I still face a problem, I will message you.

Edited by CrystalLucero

• 9 months later...
On 5/20/2023 at 12:14 PM, CrystalLucero said:

Thank you, I will try it and if I still face a problem, I will message you.

Any updates? Got any tips on changing values?

• 1 month later...

Commenting to follow this too since the only info I can get is from older threads and the advice there no longer seems to work. Would be great if someone could post a written tutorial of the steps that's up to date...

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, zenelem said:

How?

Search for joystick size value, go to memory and scroll up a bit till you see something like thisScreenshot_20240413_182033.thumb.jpg.01a758ba1fe1a5a55648e4dfd164210f.jpg

Save the 4 values.

Start a new search for the sum value of your coins and gem (if you have 100 coins and 50 gems enter 150) then save. Backup your save first bcs it can get corrupted if the value for coins and gems doesn't match coins+gem.