Zombie Lane

Major_Beauner

540042_450581694968344_201783849848131_1721293_1316563236_n.jpg

Name of Game: Zombie Lane

Game Version if known: Version 1.0.18

Name of Cheat: Unlimited Coins, Dollars and Food (and Energy)

Steps:

Basically, the same as other games. Find the values for Coins, Food, and Dollars. Enter the value into Game Guardian, then buy something - then go back to Game Guardian hit Fuzzy, then smaller. Repeat until the search finds a small amount of results. Sometimes I had up to 5 results that were the same, but thats ok - just save them all, and test them out.

Once you have found the results, save then load.

I only loaded up 999999 to each, but basically it is unlimited, as you can reload those values at anytime.

I havent searched for energy, as when you are on the lower levels, the amount of energy you have is too low anyway - but its ok, because when you run out of energy, you need to buy some energy - and you buy it with Food! :D

I wouldnt have played this game, but my wife just started playing it, and I thought may as well have a look, then I thought, hmmmm....maybe it can be hacked, and BOOM....YES IT CAN! Hahahaha!

She isnt too happy that I can just hack a game and pass her so fast....but she doesnt want to Root her device, so....thats her fault! lol! She cant see the point in playing if you are just going to hack it - but for me, HACKING IS WHAT MAKES THE GAME GOOD!!!

I LOVE HACKING GAMES!!! WOO HOO!!!!

np in regards to the screnshot Major_Beauner, and thanks for the guide, and if my memory isn't mistaken you can log "her " in on your phone and hack for her then restore your account although i cant remember if zombie lane uses a recovery pin off the top of my head but its def worth looking into if you want to help her out perhaps do it with out her knowing and all of a sudden shes got 999999 everything when she restores the game on her phone? just a thought not sure if it will work depending on how zombie lane manages its local data and if its stored on the phone or not but you might have a go of it anyways and let us know if your able to hack her account to give her stuff as it would be good to know for the future as well as in other games where it is partially a server based game where you interact with others and are still able to hack it the thing that you really need to figure out it's storeing anything server side but before you even try I would both back up using titanium and make a backup copy of all the files on your phone (related to zombie lane) especially from the .data &data folder's both on your phone and on your sd card you'll need something like root explorer though to be able to access the data folders.

looking forward to hearing back from you to see if this works as i know we've been passing around save games but most of them aren't server sided games or mmo's so it will be interesting to see if you can hack the game for her then have her recover it from the server and get all the benefits i would personally try leveling up and or completing a quest under her account since that's the most likely place that the local data will be saved to the server, if you do manage to get it to work can you please post a guide on the steps you used to achieve it ?

Good luck