Hello Everyone

Favir

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is having a great new year

I recently got into Castle Clash and I started looking round and there are a few people claiming they are still able to hack the 1.2.25+ versions. I've sifted through tons of pages with the survey crap to download this file or unlock registration ID (Yes, I'm sure we've all been there at some point). My main question, are there any Castle Clash hacks here? I've already assumed that something like this wouldn't be free and would probably be in the VIP+ section which I'm willing to get. But I wanted to know if there is anything like that which is in the VIP+ section before I just buy it and find out there is nothing there. Any feedback on that (If it's allowed? Something about disclosing VIP information would disqualify your VIP) would be greatly appreciated!

Great to meet you all!

~Favir

• Administrators

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is having a great new year

I recently got into Castle Clash and I started looking round and there are a few people claiming they are still able to hack the 1.2.25+ versions. I've sifted through tons of pages with the survey crap to download this file or unlock registration ID (Yes, I'm sure we've all been there at some point). My main question, are there any Castle Clash hacks here? I've already assumed that something like this wouldn't be free and would probably be in the VIP+ section which I'm willing to get. But I wanted to know if there is anything like that which is in the VIP+ section before I just buy it and find out there is nothing there. Any feedback on that (If it's allowed? Something about disclosing VIP information would disqualify your VIP) would be greatly appreciated!

Great to meet you all!

~Favir

Hello,

First of all, welcome to the site! I am glad you found us. Second, unfortunately at this time we don't have any Castle Clash cheats, in either our free cheats, or our VIP+ cheats. That's mainly caused by it being a server sided game.