Hack: Motor Car World Factory for Android

mistarealnasty

I have two hacks for this game to share with you guys. One requires root access, the second hack ** doesn't require root access ** All apps and files needed will have a link to download hosted through 4shared.

Hack 1 * Root Access required*

Step 1: Download Root explorer v3.0.1 and the needed file.

Link 1 ( root explorer):

http://www.4shared.com/mobile/7Ppe9E7V/Root_Explorer_301.html

Link 2 (needed file):

http://www.4shared.com/zip/kbAsE9oy/motor_hack.html

Step 2: Once you install root explorer open it and go to /sdcard/download then extract the downloaded zip folder.

Step 3: Once the zip folder is done being extracted click go to extracted or navigate to /sdcard/speedsoftware/extracted once there open the folder and copy all the contents inside.

Step 4: Here is the key part to hacking the game after you copied all those files go to /data/data/com.mobage.ww.a1575.Motor_World_Car_Factory_Android/files then click move here. Wait for it to finish moving the files.

Last step: just open the app you will have 900m+ cash and a bunch of coins along with 10k doughnuts and research will be most of the way done.

Hack 2 (**NO ROOT NEEDED**)

Step 1: Download this modded motor car world factory app.

Link: http://www.4shared.com/mobile/sIa4qDOu/MOTOR_WORLD_CAR_FACTORY_Mod_v1.html

Step 2: Open the app and finish the tutorial. Once done make a mobage account and *remember your username and password* save your data to cloud.

Step 3: unstall the app and install the motor car world factory app from the play store.

Step 4: Finish the tutorial and log in with the account you made in the modded app. You will have 900m+ bucks use that to purchase coins, doughnuts and for those workers you couldn't get before.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello sir, If i do not want any upgrades would i just be able to not copy and paste the researchsavedata file and if i do not want as many coins and dollars and doughnuts as that, i can just edit the values in the file down to lower values correct? I have tried to hack the values and i come up with nothing. Not sure why, i've been hacking games for a while now. Perhaps i've done something wrong? I've gotten hill climb to work, plants vs zombies, this game is a no go :(

I can confirm it works as well.  I was kinda surprised when I opened the first like that it contained plist files (used to these from hacking apple days) and sure enough the playersavedata.dat is just a simple plist file.  Edited that file and dropped it in, works like a champ (I too didn't want quite so much in bonuses)  Thanks OP!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

noob, this is old version i have 1.464 hacked .....noob

You can use the root method and then save your files to cloud, other than that I haven't had the time to find a new modded apk for this app sorry if you don't like that then bye.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...