Game detecting anomaly after changing value

TAKEnoTes

Question

Hello guys, how are you? After days of trial and error, I managed to find value in a game that shows enemies on the map and their location... so far, so good. However, when I go to a normal game and change this value, the game disconnects me and gives an error about hash function: anomaly. Could anyone tell me something to get around this? Observations there is already a hack for this online game that produces the same result as I achieved.

3 answers to this question

On 9/1/2024 at 2:01 AM, TAKEnoTes said:

Hello guys, how are you? After days of trial and error, I managed to find value in a game that shows enemies on the map and their location... so far, so good. However, when I go to a normal game and change this value, the game disconnects me and gives an error about hash function: anomaly. Could anyone tell me something to get around this? Observations there is already a hack for this online game that produces the same result as I achieved.

That protected memory you must find offset from that and bypass

9 hours ago, THETWINSOFFICIAL said:

That protected memory you must find offset from that and bypass

Friend, do you have any articles to recommend or a step-by-step guide so I can try? Or anything to start with