On 7/20/2024 at 9:03 PM, THETWINSOFFICIAL said:

Some game same offset after dump 

Maybe that protected 

So , how fixed that ?

Example game pixel idle saga

IMG_20240721_040301_228.jpg

@nok1a 

@MonkeySAN

Those are offsets from the base of a lib i guess? I can't open the game and check for my self with GG but why your dump looks so weird. Is this done with a mobile dumper? I dunno if that's protection but i can't find these variables in my dump. Probably if you put the lib in a disassembler tool you might find answers.

On 7/24/2024 at 6:13 PM, nok1a said:

Those are offsets from the base of a lib i guess? I can't open the game and check for my self with GG but why your dump looks so weird. Is this done with a mobile dumper? I dunno if that's protection but i can't find these variables in my dump. Probably if you put the lib in a disassembler tool you might find answers.

I try dumppet use zygisk , pc dumper , android dumper still same 

I think game detected some app hack on your device or detected virtual app (if you use virtual app)

But can you send you dump.cs ? Dump.cs not wrong offset / all offset same

17 hours ago, THETWINSOFFICIAL said:

I try dumppet use zygisk , pc dumper , android dumper still same 

I think game detected some app hack on your device or detected virtual app (if you use virtual app)

But can you send you dump.cs ? Dump.cs not wrong offset / all offset same

Did you dump at runtime?
I installed the apk but i can't play the game as it not compatible with my device. So i just extracted the lib/meta from the zip files. It's this game right?: https://apkpure.com/pixel-idle-saga/com.fygame.pis/download/2.1.0

On 7/27/2024 at 4:24 PM, THETWINSOFFICIAL said:

It looks like the dump is only partial and not yet a complete dump

Perhaps. Then it is a problem for me as i won't be able to dump it at runtime with the devices i have.

26 minutes ago, nok1a said:

Perhaps. Then it is a problem for me as i won't be able to dump it at runtime with the devices i have.

it detects your device as root or whatever, or even virtual, have you hidden gg in gg settings? Or use hide my apps?

49 minutes ago, THETWINSOFFICIAL said:

it detects your device as root or whatever, or even virtual, have you hidden gg in gg settings? Or use hide my apps?

Nah it's not that. My device is not rooted. The game just isn't supported on my device even if you download the APK it crashes.

Edited by nok1a