How Do I Run Scripts In Bluestacks / Nox?

FOTE

Question

I downloaded a few scripts ( LUA files ), but I’m not sure where to put the files. 
I think I created a folder in Game Guardian, but I don’t know where it went. I didn’t know what it was asking, so I just named it “f”. 
I have an SDCard for my Android ( Onn ) and I also have a USB cable, if that has to do with anything. 
I use both Nox and Bluestacks, since my main device is a Windows PC, but I can’t figure out how to use scripts still. 

3 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, FOTE said:

I downloaded a few scripts ( LUA files ), but I’m not sure where to put the files. 
I think I created a folder in Game Guardian, but I don’t know where it went. I didn’t know what it was asking, so I just named it “f”. 
I have an SDCard for my Android ( Onn ) and I also have a USB cable, if that has to do with anything. 
I use both Nox and Bluestacks, since my main device is a Windows PC, but I can’t figure out how to use scripts still. 

Well, I dont understand anything but just crate a folder in Internal Storage then copy scripts into this folder. In GG press execute button and come into that folder. And choose your script, if you dont know how to transfer files, donwload from emulator or just drag them onto emulator.

Edited by MrSx

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, MrSx said:

Well, I dont understand anything but just crate a folder in Internal Storage then copy scripts into this folder. In GG press execute button and come into that folder. And choose your script, if you dont know how to transfer files, donwload from emulator or just drag them onto emulator.

The problem is though, I don’t think I have Internal Storage on my pc.

I do have Internal Storage on my Android, but I don’t have GameGuardian on my Android because I can’t find any emulators that work. 

I don’t use Androids often, so I don’t really know a lot about them, but can the SD card be used as Internal Storage ( For the PC )?

Edited by FOTE

[ @FOTE ]
---

but I’m not sure where to put the files

Literally anywhere you want. In Game Guardian -> 🔍 section -> ▶️ button -> "..." button -> then locate where the file is yourself.
---
If your Game Guardian unable to access Internal Storage, then execute this command on: Termux

su
setenforce 0

Game Guardian -> "Fix It" Button -> Switch to work with SELinux
---