Help Me! Hack Caslte Clash 1.2.25 new version Update

langtu8xbn

Which mod version would you guys want?

there is a downfall with the hbm mod. Like I said before, people will get banned left and right. If you decided to release the hbm mod. Put a disclaimer. DO NOT DO WAVES I AND J OR YOU WILL BE BANNED. There is a hbm leaderboard. If you beat waves I and j. It'll show that you beat it and people will view your base and see that your base isn't even strong enough to do wave c. They'll ban your account. Downfall with the dungeon mod. You aren't guaranteed shards.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how those modded apks works. The one I had wouldn't allow me to do raids or arenas. Which is good!! Keeps you from getting banned. Since this game has video recording every time you di a raid or arena

there is a downfall with the hbm mod. Like I said before, people will get banned left and right. If you decided to release the hbm mod. Put a disclaimer. DO NOT DO WAVES I AND J OR YOU WILL BE BANNED. There is a hbm leaderboard. If you beat waves I and j. It'll show that you beat it and people will view your base and see that your base isn't even strong enough to do wave c. They'll ban your account. Downfall with the dungeon mod. You aren't guaranteed shards.

Of course you gotta put that disclaimer. So if someone use it at i & j and then got banned its no one fault except him self. I heard at G they gave out 40 Shards

Of course you gotta put that disclaimer. So if someone use it at i & j and then got banned its no one fault except him self. I heard at G they gave out 40 Shards

yeah wave g gives out 40 shards each run. Which is well enough. You get 320 shards a day!!! That is more than enough. I'm perfectly fine with the hbm mod. We all have to wait for d2dyno

ic ic that sucks, i did not know that because i only do A and B waves for one times each. i like dungeon better

I like hbm more. Because you get more exp. And guaranteed shards. Yen you can only do hbm 8 times a day but. It's guaranteed!! And the amount if exo is given is ALOT!! wave g gives 200k exp!!!