what is this error

ItsMeAnsh

Question

I have downloaded the bluestacks on my laptop and have the root accessed to it, then I downloaded the simcity  buildit and i started using the game guardian because I have heard a lot about that, then at the end when I was trying to execute the file, it shows me the error in the attachment, how to get this fixed, any help?

error in gg.docx

2 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

[ @ItsMeAnsh ]
---
This could be several causes:

• 1) SELinux

You can try to switch SELinux into permissive using: Termux

su
set enforce 0

Then go open game guardian -> "fix it" button -> switch to work with selinux.

• 2) Root permission

Game Guardian requires rooting: you can either use: magisk or manual-rooting or rooting-tool

• 3) Emulator storage

Some emulator unable to read recently moved files, try to restart the emulator and run the script again on game guardian.

---

Edited by kiynox
more step

On 5/26/2024 at 12:04 AM, ItsMeAnsh said:

I have downloaded the bluestacks on my laptop and have the root accessed to it, then I downloaded the simcity  buildit and i started using the game guardian because I have heard a lot about that, then at the end when I was trying to execute the file, it shows me the error in the attachment, how to get this fixed, any help?

error in gg.docx 438.13 kB · 3 downloads

I guess that you selected the default execution path. This happens when you open a process for the first time, then GG will select a default path with the package name of the selected process. 

Navigate to the path where you have your downloaded Lua script and select it. Then execute it.