Looking for damage hack

imperialx

Game name: the demonized: idle rpg

So i was able to hack gems easily in event but I'm unable to hack anything other than it like can't hack damage or health or anything other in the game it's like it's protected and i also tried dumping metadata but it's encrypted , if anyone can look in this game and tell me how to hack damage and health. 

Edited by imperialx

And another question is how do i put the value in negative I tried - but nothing happend instead it increases I also increase valued alot but can't go in negative

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2024 at 4:43 PM, welikemods said:

Hey brother, can you let me know how you hacked the gems in event? I might be dumb but I didnt managed to hack anything on The Demonized so far.

Easy bruh so look for any event and search the value in dword and than edit and refine until u can modify the particular vaule than edit it to high amount than collect that reward

Edited by imperialx

10 hours ago, imperialx said:

Easy bruh so look for any event and search the value in dword and than edit and refine until u can modify the particular vaule than edit it to high amount than collect that reward

Aight bro, thanks a lot!! Imma try it out right here and see if I can manage to do it. Im a bit of a newbie with GG, Ive used for a while but mostly I did was simple D word changes, like change amount of resources, stats and such, like in Demigod Idle where u can edit most of the stuff with ease. The demonized seems well protected. 

Would u mind going on disc to help me out with this if my mush brain cant handle doing? hahaha

On 5/1/2024 at 5:56 PM, welikemods said:

Aight bro, thanks a lot!! Imma try it out right here and see if I can manage to do it. Im a bit of a newbie with GG, Ive used for a while but mostly I did was simple D word changes, like change amount of resources, stats and such, like in Demigod Idle where u can edit most of the stuff with ease. The demonized seems well protected. 

Would u mind going on disc to help me out with this if my mush brain cant handle doing? hahaha

It's easy as I said just find event it's near setting, logic behind this is that game is fully protected but events are not protected so it will be editable easily

6 hours ago, imperialx said:

It's easy as I said just find event it's near setting, logic behind this is that game is fully protected but events are not protected so it will be editable easily

Apparently after trying several times I managed to find once. I do a Dword search for 200 but thats too many results and end up closing before i can test them all.

It was trying 200;1120 that I managed to find once. I accidentaly closed the game while was searching for other values and even using the same adress from the previous 1120 I cant find it to change again, so Im kinda back to square 1.

How'd you do it? As for what numbers and methods ud use to search. 200 is the first prize and 1120 the last, it grows adding 40 to original value, so 200-240-280-320 etc...

Sorry to keep bothering bro, ur helping a lot!

Posted (edited)

This script will give you unlimited stat points. I set it to 65000 but you can change that amount if you wish. On restarting the game your actual stat points will show as a minus figure.

This is made for Arm8 version for 64bit Android devices and will only work on version 1.2.4. For future updates you will need to change the offsets in the script. I left it open source so you can do that if you wish.

TheDemonized_1_2_4.lua

Edited by sammax71

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2024 at 4:55 PM, sammax71 said:

This script will give you unlimited stat points. I set it to 65000 but you can change that amount if you wish. On restarting the game your actual stat points will show as a minus figure.

This is made for Arm8 version for 64bit Android devices and will only work on version 1.2.4. For future updates you will need to change the offsets in the script. I left it open source so you can do that if you wish.

TheDemonized_1_2_4.lua 6.95 kB · 4 downloads

Niceee for stats points , if u wanna make script for gems it's very easy u see events are always highly vulnerable and can easily editable ya that's it go to events section or missions section there u will see collect gems option and search and keep editing the values and find that gems value in dowrd and than just edit it too infinity number in double

Edited by imperialx