Can’t dump libil2cpp

Adamoumou

Question

Hello,

I try to dump libil2cpp.so and global-metadata.dat from a game called Critical Ops but I can’t.

I tried decompiling the apk (from apkpure) taking the needed file in there but they are invalid for il2cpp dumper.

I also tried Zygisk il2cpp dumper to dump it from memory but the Game crash. Also tried libil2cppdumper.so that I put in the game’s apk and executed in MainActivity’s smali file but same thing it always crashs the game. I even froze the game to prevent it from crashing but it crash anyways

Finally I tried with gameguardians scripts to dump il2cpp but they are invalid like the first method I used.

I think the 2 files are encrypted and then they are decrypted at the very start of the game but the put a protection to detect memory reading at location of these 2 files or something like that and then they are freed of the memory so I can’t dump them with gg scripts.

Thank for reading me and I hope someone can help me!

5 answers to this question

8 hours ago, Adamoumou said:

Hello,

I try to dump libil2cpp.so and global-metadata.dat from a game called Critical Ops but I can’t.

I tried decompiling the apk (from apkpure) taking the needed file in there but they are invalid for il2cpp dumper.

I also tried Zygisk il2cpp dumper to dump it from memory but the Game crash. Also tried libil2cppdumper.so that I put in the game’s apk and executed in MainActivity’s smali file but same thing it always crashs the game. I even froze the game to prevent it from crashing but it crash anyways

Finally I tried with gameguardians scripts to dump il2cpp but they are invalid like the first method I used.

I think the 2 files are encrypted and then they are decrypted at the very start of the game but the put a protection to detect memory reading at location of these 2 files or something like that and then they are freed of the memory so I can’t dump them with gg scripts.

Usually right when the logo appears i tab to main menu so that process runs in background. It kind of freezes and give me more time to dump the files.

On 4/17/2024 at 6:31 AM, Adamoumou said:

Hello,

I made a script that can create a dump file for this game..  it will be missing some information, like enum values, and data type for fields,  but majority of information will be useful for hacking. Wait..  I'll post here for you soon.. 

38 minutes ago, APEXggV2 said:

I made a script that can create a dump file for this game..  it will be missing some information, like enum values, and data type for fields,  but majority of information will be useful for hacking. Wait..  I'll post here for you soon.. 

for version 1.44.2.f2565 x64bit 

it's not perfect,  but should be enough for you to get some hacks with 

CriticalOps=DUMP(1.44.2.f2565)[x64].txt