Reaper tale of a pale swordsman

Beskaius

Name of Game: Reaper tale of a pale swordsman
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.hexage.reaper
Version: 1.2.4
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: XP / Gold
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Nothing, seem to don't work with fuzzy search....
Comments: i play an older version with premium unlocked if anyone can find the last version, will be a great thing....

• 2 weeks later...

I have this game v1.24-306. (Google Play edition) Currently on level 11 in "Wilderness" Mode. I paid for the Dark Legend Edition, (in app purchase). I haven't tried any cheats as of yet... But a bump up in some gold coins would be nice. lol.

• 1 month later...

oh ok im sorry... ok best way to hack the money is go to the shop find an item. check the price put the price in sbhacker. modify the price to -999999999 and then buy the item and tadah. Sorry for the mix up. If you need I'll put up a video tutorial.

I can confirm this does work using Game Hacker v2.3.6. on the current game version of Reaper v1.3.6-57.

* I recommend making a backup with "Titanium Backup" before proceeding, just in case. *

launch game hacker, (haven't yet tested this on Game Guardian) launch Reaper, then go to one of the available "Shop" ('s). Do a Fuzzy search for the cost of the selected item, I only had to modify 2 values.

I wanted to look less suspicious in case they watch for theses kind of changes on server side, so I changed the value of said item to "-100000", instead of -999999999999.

Only drawback is that if you accidentally sell the same modified item back to the Shop it will cost you the difference of original modified value.

Happy hacking and thanks to battousa for pointing this out.

I can confirm this does work using Game Hacker v2.3.6. on the current game version of Reaper v1.3.6-57.

* I recommend making a backup with "Titanium Backup" before proceeding, just in case. *

launch game hacker, (haven't yet tested this on Game Guardian) launch Reaper, then go to one of the available "Shop" ('s). Do a Fuzzy search for the cost of the selected item, I only had to modify 2 values.

I wanted to look less suspicious in case they watch for theses kind of changes on server side, so I changed the value of said item to "-100000", instead of -999999999999.

Only drawback is that if you accidentally sell the same modified item back to the Shop it will cost you the difference of original modified value.

Happy hacking and thanks to battousa for pointing this out.

You can do a tutorial in Cheats section :)

• 3 weeks later...

there is no need for a modded apk i have used sbgamehacker to hack the money and it works and will post a video when i can

yeah tnx , easier than I thought !

made the change and finished the free version now I need to make freedom work !