File Check login Help

broyashka

Question

I need help with login where the script will read the file along the path: /data/data/org.telegram.plus/shared_prefs/userconfig.xml, where it will read text from a string:   <string name="user"> to string </string>, and remember this text, after which the script will go to pastebin.com/raw/USER, and will read each line, and search for the saved text, and if the text is found, it will continue to work, if the saved text is not found on the site, it will display an error that the Account will not find it, and will copy it to clipboard the same saved text so that the admin can copy it and add it to the site 

1 answer to this question

Hi @broyashka, I don't have telegram so I can't try it myself. All data from /shared_prefs will loaded into memory at some point, so you can just attach the Game Guardian into Telegram processes, then find a pattern on how the string are stored in memory (pointer/debug symbol/group search). There's a thread similar to this, you might take your time to read it: HIWD Lock Script