Broken meaning, how to find it or get it back, HELP ME PLEASE

Hottooku

In the game IDLE SLIME RPG I replaced several values that helped me achieve an infinite resource, but unfortunately I can’t use it, because the game thinks that I don’t have it, tell me how can I find this value and change it to normal, this is question No. 1. But the more important question is that I also changed the value of the experience indicator in the second image and now I also cannot find it and change it, it is probably quite large, since the search for it was by XOR, replacing it I got numbers similar to 17567194734365, quite a large value, after restarting the game it became a letter error. Mark! many values in the game are hidden thanks to XOR, their search and editing was at the beginning using the format “some value x4 or x8”, and then editing was applied using the xor key, thank you very much to all those who will pay attention to my problem and help anyone advice on this issue!Screenshot_20240210-013252.thumb.png.44b14e2f055f6053c08e90829d8a0f74.pngScreenshot_20240210-013210.thumb.png.aa2f207a6807aadafbde92bc60bf522c.png

On 2/9/2024 at 10:43 PM, Hottooku said:

In the game IDLE SLIME RPG I replaced several values that helped me achieve an infinite resource, but unfortunately I can’t use it, because the game thinks that I don’t have it, tell me how can I find this value and change it to normal, this is question No. 1. But the more important question is that I also changed the value of the experience indicator in the second image and now I also cannot find it and change it, it is probably quite large, since the search for it was by XOR, replacing it I got numbers similar to 17567194734365, quite a large value, after restarting the game it became a letter error. Mark! many values in the game are hidden thanks to XOR, their search and editing was at the beginning using the format “some value x4 or x8”, and then editing was applied using the xor key, thank you very much to all those who will pay attention to my problem and help anyone advice on this issue!Screenshot_20240210-013252.thumb.png.44b14e2f055f6053c08e90829d8a0f74.pngScreenshot_20240210-013210.thumb.png.aa2f207a6807aadafbde92bc60bf522c.png

Do you have the link to the game?

If this game is Unity you could install the game in a new virtual with a new in game account and try to find the values using the xor feature as you did at the start and see which class/field it belongs to(If not Unity you figure out a group search with some offsets to target address) which you then use for search in your current game in which you could not find the encrypted values directly.

Edited by nok1a