Lord of the Rings: Heroes - Changing DMG value or other main stat

Morkez

Hey guys, I would appreciate any help if possible. There's a collector RPG game Lord of the Rings: Heroes, same company as Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. 

Until recently I was using a simple D-word search for Damage and Speed value for characters in this game and changing them successfully to help in raids.. That's all I needed really and worked perfectly. However with a recent update to the game, they introduced a new feature which added decimal points to stats and % chance as well. Not sure if that is the reason but from that date I couldn't find any data relating to damage, hp or speed by using D-word anymore with manual searches.  I've also tried search by Float data with no success, sometimes results would pop up but show me like 200k results instead.

There are several mod menu apks out there for this game that have 1 switch that makes crazy high damage  which makes me think this data can still be found in the game and changed with GG alone. I don't like using mod menu apks since they are slow to update and would rather just change it on my own end if such possibility exists.I am very noob in that regard so not surprised I can't find it, and the information about GG is overwhelming where I don't even know where to start. Any chance you could help out?

I attached two pics just to show you, character stat page showing the exact stats: Damage is the value I was looking for, but really if I could find any value it would be helpful. And screenshot of just failing to find any value with float search. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I could offer some money if could help if necessary to make time worth it.

dspfloat.jpg

sdfdfsfsdfvc.png

On 1/21/2024 at 1:25 AM, Morkez said:

Hey guys, I would appreciate any help if possible. There's a collector RPG game Lord of the Rings: Heroes, same company as Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes. 

Until recently I was using a simple D-word search for Damage and Speed value for characters in this game and changing them successfully to help in raids.. That's all I needed really and worked perfectly. However with a recent update to the game, they introduced a new feature which added decimal points to stats and % chance as well. Not sure if that is the reason but from that date I couldn't find any data relating to damage, hp or speed by using D-word anymore with manual searches.  I've also tried search by Float data with no success, sometimes results would pop up but show me like 200k results instead.

There are several mod menu apks out there for this game that have 1 switch that makes crazy high damage  which makes me think this data can still be found in the game and changed with GG alone. I don't like using mod menu apks since they are slow to update and would rather just change it on my own end if such possibility exists.I am very noob in that regard so not surprised I can't find it, and the information about GG is overwhelming where I don't even know where to start. Any chance you could help out?

I attached two pics just to show you, character stat page showing the exact stats: Damage is the value I was looking for, but really if I could find any value it would be helpful. And screenshot of just failing to find any value with float search. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I could offer some money if could help if necessary to make time worth it.

dspfloat.jpg

sdfdfsfsdfvc.png

Yes, it can be a mess with decimal points. Have you tried all possible data types. Or do something like 165~166 float. 16596~16696