Moe Girl Cafe 2

JellyShimmer

1 hour ago, Koolie said:

Alot of thus game seems to be server sided and changes seem to work on client side , but once you restart the game server resets all changes 

Did you test it? Many ppl have alots of diamonds like 999999 and unlock everything. I dont know if they're cheating or just purchased with real money.

2 hours ago, JellyShimmer said:

Did you test it? Many ppl have alots of diamonds like 999999 and unlock everything. I dont know if they're cheating or just purchased with real money.

Yes i have tested many ways , Rewards , Items , Item Swapping to replacing the regular counter with a diamond counter things like this , But everything seems to revert back to the original when quitting the game , 

If you go into the Furniture shop and buy the first counter top , You search the Popularity value followed by the Xp Value followed by the purchse amount (1;1;1 - Like this for example) DWORD , the game runs on Java Region , Once doing all this youll find you can manipulate it , Setting xp higher game registers the Level will even prompt you with things as if your high level , But once restart the game it just reverts everything back to normal , im convinced it can be hacked just have to play the game alot more to find something exploitable , just have to be tiome invested to keep searching further for the correct method , Also this game has hidden Lib i believe or i dont have the experince to dump the game , But maybe with game dump can really do things , Maybee, 

Goodluck on your journey with this game brother i wish you all the best and i hope this helped you 

Edited by Koolie

21 hours ago, Koolie said:

Yes i have tested many ways , Rewards , Items , Item Swapping to replacing the regular counter with a diamond counter things like this , But everything seems to revert back to the original when quitting the game , 

If you go into the Furniture shop and buy the first counter top , You search the Popularity value followed by the Xp Value followed by the purchse amount (1;1;1 - Like this for example) DWORD , the game runs on Java Region , Once doing all this youll find you can manipulate it , Setting xp higher game registers the Level will even prompt you with things as if your high level , But once restart the game it just reverts everything back to normal , im convinced it can be hacked just have to play the game alot more to find something exploitable , just have to be tiome invested to keep searching further for the correct method , Also this game has hidden Lib i believe or i dont have the experince to dump the game , But maybe with game dump can really do things , Maybee, 

Goodluck on your journey with this game brother i wish you all the best and i hope this helped you 

Thank you for the info ^^