Battle Tanks?

Hazid

Hi D2Dyno,

I saw your post yesterday on twitter "GameGuardian @GameGuardian 'Sneak peak of new VIP+ only cheat' pic.twitter.com/KmFgV4dsMX".  I was wonder is this something in this section already? or to come?  Cause I don't see it anywhere and I read it as already here.

Thanks for all you do.  Looking forward to this game.

BYnO2ZVIUAAb83S.png

• Administrators

Yes, I haven't posted it yet, because I was waiting to see if they would ban my account, or reset it, or so on. I'll post it tomorrow if all goes well, especially since they just updated the game.

Another teaser ;) 2013-11-09_23.png

Not sure why but i that doesnt work for me. I did the same thing as you did in the vid even before i saw it and i always get no value on my second search after spending some gold to change the number. I am using version 3.5, that is the most current correct?

• Administrators

Not sure why but i that doesnt work for me. I did the same thing as you did in the vid even before i saw it and i always get no value on my second search after spending some gold to change the number. I am using version 3.5, that is the most current correct?

Yes. Do you have search regions set to all?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Archived