Unity Game Deluxe block jewel hack or quickly level up need

Unkown_Face

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, AR80 said:

It will be helpful if you make a video of how you hacked the level..plz

Look at previous video. You'll see xor format of 2 other values below. I would use coins to find the level. With your game, just look below coins for your level, and edit properly. 

2 minutes ago, Davidv2 said:

received-343501191698193.jpghow to sloved this problem 

Combination of modules/tools. I use lsposed and mix of xposed and magisk modules and then "creatively" using GG...

49 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Look at previous video. You'll see xor format of 2 other values below. I would use coins to find the level. With your game, just look below coins for your level, and edit properly. 

Combination of modules/tools. I use lsposed and mix of xposed and magisk modules and then "creatively" using GG...

now set up this Isposed but results same.dectived Root.pls solve sir

Edited by Davidv2

13 minutes ago, Davidv2 said:

now set up this Isposed but results same.dectived Root.pls solve sir

What did you put in what?I want to solve the game how to finish the level And you come into it with another solution

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, Unkown_Face said:

Brother I am very weak in game hack sector.so if you don't mind please make video on quick level up. I don't understand your pervious video.

If you don't understand previous video, you won't understand a new video. It's going to be the same type of search and edit, except for a different value... and in my video, your level is right below the coins. Then below that is your "xp/pts".

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

If you don't understand previous video, you won't understand a new video. It's going to be the same type of search and edit, except for a different value... and in my video, your level is right below the coins. Then below that is your "xp/pts".

Bro plz make a video for level it will help us