Help with waydroid

ash_9

Question

Hi there,

I have ubuntu on my device and has successfully installed waydroid and managed to install waydroid_masgisk which provide root access (I have confirm root access with 'Check root app').

it works perfectly but when grant GG root access waydroid start to freezes clicks and holds clicks even though I just click. 

I just need speedhack is there anything to do?   

I have attached a video of that please notice the smooth moving of the curse before running GG and after it

5 answers to this question

[ @ash_9 ]
---

it works perfectly but when grant GG root access waydroid start to freezes clicks and holds clicks even though I just click. 

Are you sure it only happens after granting access or when you open Game Guardian? I would heavily suspect this is the WayDroid/Hardware faults. Stuttering is commonly happen on Android Emulator, I guess that's normal. Perhaps attach some diagnostic from both WayDroid and your devices (how many used RAM, Processor, and renderers: Vulkan/OpenGL/DirectX)
---

2 hours ago, kiynox said:

[ @ash_9 ]
---

Are you sure it only happens after granting access or when you open Game Guardian? I would heavily suspect this is the WayDroid/Hardware faults. Stuttering is commonly happen on Android Emulator, I guess that's normal. Perhaps attach some diagnostic from both WayDroid and your devices (how many used RAM, Processor, and renderers: Vulkan/OpenGL/DirectX)
---

thanks for your reply....

I have no idea how to get diagnostic information to attach (I don't know if you mean log files or no, I am still noob).... however I am sure it happens after granting access and it works normally without root access (but useless) 

I have tried virtual space but they are no good since the game require google services to open......

I tried over root application like lucky patcher and works normal

I failed to get log file from GG

Screenshot from 2023-10-17 18-15-01.png

waydroid.log

[ @ash_9 ]
---
There's nothing useful to read on the waydroid logs. Here's what I need to see:

adb -d logcat > logcat.txt
  • - Send Game Guardian logs: Game Guardian -> Fix It Button -> Generate logs. Generated logs will exist on Internal Storage and send it here.

---
This is tough, to provide some context, please attach Android Logs, Game Guardian Logs, and WayDroid Logs (perhaps find another one). And yes, I just recommend to use another emulator.

On 11/11/2023 at 10:44 PM, kiynox said:

[ @ash_9 ]
---
There's nothing useful to read on the waydroid logs. Here's what I need to see:

adb -d logcat > logcat.txt
  • - Send Game Guardian logs: Game Guardian -> Fix It Button -> Generate logs. Generated logs will exist on Internal Storage and send it here.

---
This is tough, to provide some context, please attach Android Logs, Game Guardian Logs, and WayDroid Logs (perhaps find another one). And yes, I just recommend to use another emulator.

log from GGGG_logcat_r101.1_16142_11_30.log