Potion Punch 2

SolemnSnow

In the past, I was able to alter things such as prestige points, event currency and even change the price of paid bundles to 0 or make them cost a negative balance. I am trying to replicate this with the use of a rooted Nox emulator and game guardian, but I can't seem to properly do the steps anymore. I remember grabbing the nearby offers in order to select the one I wanted. It took a lot of trial and error.

I'm not asking for every answer to be laid on my hands, but if someone could guide me into how to properly edit the bundle prices for one of the offers that cost real money, I'd appreciate it. With that I can try figuring out the rest.

What I want is merely the cosmetics, skins and the season passes. I'm uncertain how to unlock the past seasonal ones, but I'd surely appreciate the current ones for this Halloween event.

Playstore Link:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.monstronauts.potionpunch2

• 2 weeks later...

I've managed to change every single currency available, be it prestige points, treats, gems, mana and coins. Mostly by DWord searching the In-Game currency value of most those bundles and just filtering them together.

Changed value to negative so I'd get that negative amount as positive free currency. For example, for Halloween treats you can do a DSearch of 200:300 according to the item's price.

As for the bundles that have IRL currency, I've yet to discover how to change the currency type pointer to make it change from USD to in-game gems. When I find a resolution I will expose it, however I haven't discovered how to change the prices of USD to free, or buying the season pass.