How do I create a script for a value that keeps changing addresses?

brbro

Question

I am very VERY new to scripting and I'm pretty much mostly a script dummy. I play a game called Sky The Children Of The Light. There's a big creature that attacks you called a Krill. I found a value that can make the Krill disappear and reappear. I would like to make an option in a script where you make the Krill disappear and reappear, however, every time I enter the game I have to search for the value again because the address changes. How do I write a script to change the value when the address of the value changes?

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, brbro said:

I am very VERY new to scripting and I'm pretty much mostly a script dummy. I play a game called Sky The Children Of The Light. There's a big creature that attacks you called a Krill. I found a value that can make the Krill disappear and reappear. I would like to make an option in a script where you make the Krill disappear and reappear, however, every time I enter the game I have to search for the value again because the address changes. How do I write a script to change the value when the address of the value changes?

Address are not stable

I recommend you to use rxhacker's search code generator 

Game Guardian Search Code Generator (#3d21l22z)

To add ur game hack in script 

On 10/6/2023 at 6:50 AM, brbro said:

Use script chainer.lua