Mod game Library using game gaurdian value

LUL666

Question

Let's say i have a gg value 0.00001 float in library libunity.so 

how can i mod the library so that i can make a mod apk which has a permanent modded value

original value 0.00001

modded value 0.17

and the 0.17 is replaced permanently such that when i open the game its already 0.17

1 answer to this question

[ @LUL666 ]
---

how can i mod the library so that i can make a mod apk which has a permanent modded value

"Unlikely" if you're modding the libunity.so directly, you might need to edit it externally on runtime through: Magisk module. For example: Zygisk Mod Menu, I think @AMIYA could assist you on this.
---
It is "Unlikely" because most games have Signature verification but you can also try it first. Here's how you can edit the library directly:

• - Search your address / hex string pattern that you are going to change
  • - Use some Hex Editor like: HxD and find your Hex String / Address inside the app accordingly (different app have different UI)
  • - Once found, change the Hex using:

[ ARM Instruction ]
MOVW R0, #0x147b
MOVT R0, #0x3e2e
VMOV S15, R0
VMOV.F32 S0, S15
BX LR

[ Hex ]
7B 04 01 E3 2E 0E 43 E3 90 0A 07 EE 67 0A B0 EE 1E FF 2F E1

Float 0.17 is "0x3e2e147b" based on: Floating Point Converter and convert ARM Instruction to HEX using: Arm Converter (adjust between ARM64 or ARM or Thumb)

• - Now save the changes and now you will have modded library.
  • - Take the base.apk inside /data/app/com.your_games_name and open it inside your 7zip or Rar (or whatever)
  • - Navigate to libs folder inside the APK and find the original CRC32 hash of your library, I can achieve this using: 7zip on Windows
  • - Change CRC32 of your modded library to the original one using: CRC Manipulator
  • - Now put your modded library inside /data/data/com.your_games_name/libs/
  • - Done & have fun.

---
Hope that helps.