I need help with fuzzy search

Keanu777

Question

I'm going nuts trying to change the wind in GunboundM, I love doing unknown searches on PC, but when I do then with this, I first scan for the unknown value and get a trillion things, then if I pick decreased or increased, it just returns the same amount of things back, its always like its broken for me. Even if I hit unchanged a million times its like nothings happening. Am I supposed to put something specific in this, "only the first N results:" field or something? 

Upon further inspection, maybe I'm just getting too many results or something, the number is changing I guess but not by a lot, I would have to let the wind change like 2 million times to get the value. 

3 answers to this question

On 5/26/2023 at 4:37 PM, Keanu777 said:

***Update, yeah idk. I limited the memory scan area and am working with only  700k results, and no matter what I do its returning that exact number, and my results are a bunch of long floats. 

can you provide screenshots on how you do the fuzzy ?
tag me if you do so

On 5/30/2023 at 1:02 AM, XEKEX said:

can you provide screenshots on how you do the fuzzy ?
tag me if you do so

Do you have any updates on cheating gold and gems? Thank you.