dump.cs offset

nukne

Question

8 answers to this question

8 hours ago, nukne said:

fbfbfg.thumb.GIF.d8fff6737a82dc347165d728b7d464dd.GIFI have the dump file of the game I want to hack and I found the offset but it is too short. Does anyone know how I can find the actual offset?

Well this is not offest this filled offest 

Go watch some YouTube videos

and some other like that 

On 5/25/2023 at 5:10 PM, nukne said:

yes i understand the first video but the 2nd video is very confusing as I am a newbie. Is there any easy way to find the offset with field offsets?

you want to make mod menu or gg script or you just working in gg

4 hours ago, XEKEX said:

this is a field offset not a method offset , you need to search the class name pointers then add the field offset to it so you'll get stoneProbe values

can you give me a detailed explanation or a video because I don't understand how to do that.

On 5/30/2023 at 9:57 AM, XEKEX said:

Thank you for the video. I want to know how to find hacks in Unity games and I appreciate you for sharing the YouTube link. Can you also help me in searching for an essay writing service online? I am not so good at writing an essay assignment and that is why I need a help from professional.

Thank you for the video.

Edit: I want to know how to find hacks in Unity games and I appreciate you, you made my day.

Edited by MercedesFord