How to completely remove Game Guardian from Bluestacks?

kira120

Question

I recently rooted my bluestacks and successfully installed GG but I have no use of it now. I tried the standard uninstallation by holding the app icon and uninstall it but even after doing so, some of my Bluestacks games couldnt be opened up as it detected GG
Anyone knows how to fix this issue? I dont want to re-install Bluestacks from the scratch again.

1 answer to this question

10 hours ago, kira120 said:

I recently rooted my bluestacks and successfully installed GG but I have no use of it now. I tried the standard uninstallation by holding the app icon and uninstall it but even after doing so, some of my Bluestacks games couldnt be opened up as it detected GG
Anyone knows how to fix this issue? I dont want to re-install Bluestacks from the scratch again.

Hi @kira120, Usually it is because the GG Installation left-over still exist. You can try several ways:

• - Check if Game Guardian is still exist on Settings > Apps > All Apps > (Find GG Icon or Android Icon with random names without Showing System Apps) and Uninstall it there.
  • - Check /data/data/ and /data/app folders and make sure there's no folder that relates to GG ( Game Guardian comes with Random Names )
  • - Ultimately you can use ADB Shell to make sure it is Uninstalled (Make sure to Enable ADB: Android Debug Bridge) and use the following command:
adb uninstall [com.gameguardian.random.names]
-- Replace [com.gameguardian.random.names] with Game Guardian Random Package Name, you can find it on /data/data or /data/app or /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/

Archived