Game not saving to Facebook

Liamxt

Question

After I’m done modifying values I’ve tried to save the progress to Facebook but I get the message 

“App not active: This app is not currently accessible and the app developer is aware of the issue. you will be able to log in when the app is reactivated.”

I got the same message on three different apps just today so does anyone know if this means the cheating has been detected and that’s why I can’t save the progress? 
Any help on how to work with this would be appreciated🙏

1 answer to this question

Hi @Liamxt, the thread requires more information to deduce the problem. Make sure to mention the App Name or App Link. In the meantime, I can only assume several things:

• - Is the game part of Test phase? or requires some authorization access, this might be the problem. Sometimes Facebook API just revoke your access (randomly) from the game, so you need to make sure if your Facebook Account is setup properly or re-apply for the Test Programme. The revokation is usually because of the Facebook API being faulty, so you don't need to worry about that.
  • - Check if your account suddenly switched into Developer Account, your account settings will change because of this migration. This also happens randomly without user consent.
  • - Check if you have multiple Facebook Account. The problem is, Facebook uses some kind  Flagging that can override each account. You can infact do multi-session with different account but this could be the source of problem if you're also using it for saving your game progress. Simply logout and forgot this device in your second account.
  • - Also check your Facebook Settings that allow 3rd-party access. This also can randomly revoked from your account with unknown reasons.

If you're sure that your Facebook account is already at proper condition, then it's the App or Facebook API fault, especially if the game comes from the same Author. At this point, I recommend you do some multi-backup with GPlay or else. This can prevent the same issue occured in the future.

Archived