Honest review

RussianGuy

Well, I must say a few months ago I loved game guardian. I used it often to hack zenonia 5 and other games with no issues but once I rejoined I've had nothing but issues.

- the move icon does not work anymore.

- searches no matter what settings take forever to search and usually don't give any in return. I'll abort after 10 minutes of waiting.

I've also downloaded the game killer supplied in the vip section and it does not work. I put accept into super user and it pops up showing it was accepted however the app always returns that I need root permission.

I've tried both apps on multiple games including simple basic ones that we all know work and have had nothing but issues. Its not a hardware problem as I'm on a rooted nexus 4 with a ROM patched for pdroid and everything is compatible. The apps have just seemed to go downhill the past few months.

• Administrators

Well, it's not an app problem. Absolutely no changes to the way the apps work have been made. On my Note II, CM 10.2, I have no issues with the latest versions of GG.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Archived