Cooking Diary

Malneus

I've tested many thing for this game but when I change the value of the currency the game is reseting the value to zero. For other things GG is working, for example when I start a level I can modify how much gold I've done on that level and on the end of it I can claim all the gold. So I thought that if I can modify the value of anything that requires rubies I can claim it but everything has a low value that can't be modified to help GG find the address. Is there any chance that I can find an address for a small value without getting 29383822 results on a scan?

Only thing I ever managed to hack in this game were the coins or to make upgrades coin only rather than coins & rubies.

I made a simple script to help as keep searching the values manually was tedious. Feel free to use it. Also I included a time jump so you don't have to wait for the items to be delivered.

CookingDiarye.lua

Thanks man, that will help a lot. I also managed to reduce the cost of item that requires the blue money such as skins or items for you house. I also managed to modify the points for the battle pass to go straight to the level 50 and I can also modify the gold rewards from the battle pass but only that. Other rewards are to small for a scan.

@sammax71

Yes, it was an event that gives you 3 rubies and 300 tokens and I serched for both rewards (300;3) refiened the search to show me only the value 3, picked up half of the results to not brake the game. Saved all the result then used the increment to find the exact line then revert all the saved line to make sure the game won't brake. Modified again the line that I left on the search with 9999999999 and the played a match so I can claim the reward.

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, daraz said:

@sammax71

Can you record a video of hacking jewelry and send it to me? And is it hacked only at events?

I had lots of trouble doing it. I think potentially anywhere there are gems as rewards its possible to hack them.

Many times the game would crash when I was trying to find the correct value but eventually I got lucky and it worked.

3 hours ago, daraz said:

@sammax71

I've been trying, but it hasn't changed. Can you tell me how?

For me it was in memory range Other and they are Dword values.

All I did was find a reward that had rubies and then it really was just trial and error. I searched values that were part of the reward too and eventually I managed to change something. I then did goto address and worked my way through to find where the Ruby value was.

It did take me many tries before I was successful.