How should I learn game guardian?

Sup32

Question

So how do I learn game guardian? No one's explaining well enough what this does, what that does, what those memory ranges mean and why should you untick java, heap, c++ and whatever s*** there is and choose Anonymous option only.

Why the user is doing address search or going to address, I have no idea. There is not a list of topics that go from top to bottom about what to learn first. My goal is to hack a server sided that is pay to win and I want to gain some advantage over pay to win users.

Please advise where should the beginner start. Changing offline game value is easy, just dword search, change value in game, refine, change value in game, refine and repeat this loop until few or 1 value exist and that's it. I'm not interested with offline games unless they have some sort of anti cheat going on and not making it easy to have like hill climb racing.

Edit: Currently I'm at the level where I can change the value visually but not the real value. The goal is to change that real value.

1 answer to this question

Archived