Cookie Run: Kingdom detecting GG

Keanu777

Question

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Keanu777 said:

iNgN8rl.png      Is there anyway you can fix this or tell me a way to fix it manually?

Hi! There's several ways to hide Game Guardian from being detected by the game, you might try these:

• 1) Use Sudo Hide, this require a framework to be installed in your Phones. You can either install Taichi Framework or XPosed Framework or or for newer Android; you can use Magisk LSPosed Framework. To use it; select your game inside SudoHide and select GG. This will hide GG from the game.
  • 2) Use XPrivacyLua; this once again requires a Framework. You can choose prefered framework at #1. Inside the app, find the your game and uncheck any 'GET ...' permission.
  • 3) Use Android Virtual Machine, such as X8 Sandbox, VMos Pro, or F1 VM. Run the game inside the Virtual Machine and install Game Guardian on your phone (Outside VM/ Not inside VM).

Answers above is intended for Offline Games; The game Cookie Run seems to be Online Multiplayer since it has Guest account? I'm not sure, I haven't tried the game yet. But you can always try above first and see if it's working. If it's not; then you can try this:

Packet Capture

• 1) Use PCAPDroid or HTTP Canary to monitor your internet traffic. You can set the capture to only your game.
  • 2) Launch the game, until the message is appeared.
  • 3) Stop the PCAP Capture, and check the latest internet logs.
  • 4) Click on the target log and select "block". This will block that connection from accessing your game; It might responsible from server-side checking.

IPTables:

• 1) If somehow using the above method causes some un-intended effect; you can use IPTables for more dynamic blocks. You can check my repo here: IPTables if your Android don't have any IPTables Installed.
  • 1.1) To Install it, you need Root/SuperSu. Now place both files (IPTables & IP6Tables) into /system/bin with 777 Permissions.
  • 2) Next, to use IPTables command; you need Terminal Emulator or Termux. Inside the terminal put this command:
su 
iptables -A INPUT -p udp --dport [Port] -j DROP 
iptables -A OUTPUT -p udp --dport [Port] -j DROP 
# Check the Connection [Port] from your Packet Capture

The reason Why using Packet Capture Blocking can cause Weird Effect is because it's on TCP Layer. So you need to block it via UDP Layer using IPTables.

Similar Thread:

On 11/7/2022 at 10:40 PM, Veshurik said:

What the method exactly help?

I think it will be impossible on non rooted smartphone?

Hi! Try it one-by-one, every game is different. I just provides alternative ways. Also, Game Guardian wont work on Non-Rooted phone, that's why you need Virtual Machine to get yourself Root (Read Step #3). Try #3 and #Packet Capture, Mostly works with any-game.

Archived