How to find real currency value?

nminh185

Question

Hello everyone!

I have been searching for this problem for days and still not find out what is the solution. The game I'm playing is Mighty Party (link: here)
Currently, I have found the value of the items in the bundle (image below), and I keep searching for the real money currency of the bundle to set it to in-game currency and nothing happened (tried both USD and VND - which I'm using). Here are comments of @Lenn1 about this method, and Mod @NoFear's comment about this too. It would be great if someone can help me in finding the real value of the bundle.
Thanks for reading.

image.png

1 answer to this question

On 8/23/2022 at 5:23 AM, nminh185 said:

Hello everyone!

I have been searching for this problem for days and still not find out what is the solution. The game I'm playing is Mighty Party (link: here)
Currently, I have found the value of the items in the bundle (image below), and I keep searching for the real money currency of the bundle to set it to in-game currency and nothing happened (tried both USD and VND - which I'm using). Here are comments of @Lenn1 about this method, and Mod @NoFear's comment about this too. It would be great if someone can help me in finding the real value of the bundle.
Thanks for reading.

image.png

in most cases IAP price is saved in server-side.
try to get the pointer to that bundle and sweap pointer with in game currency bundle 

Archived