War Robots Ability

Nikhil336

Question

I have seen alot of player on youtube selling script for ability hack no one has ever revealed any information. There is a button in the game that activates ability when we click on the button, it starts but some people find the way to activate it again and again without click means it activates automatically. This makes them on another level. Is there anyone who found any info ?

7 answers to this question

On 8/20/2022 at 12:36 PM, Platonic said:

Are you sure its not just something from this video which worked on some robots..then they started selling it..

No, weapon and abilities of robots are different. Weapon stats are server sided but you can change ability time through speed that means ability are hackable.

On 8/24/2022 at 4:21 PM, Platonic said:

Ok i see. Do you have an account on which i can test. It takes long time to process in WR and to get a robot that has this special abilities.

You can test on my baby account, I don't care if it gets banned.

On 8/31/2022 at 10:02 PM, Nikhil336 said:

Do you have shell or hellburner this robots are insane ?

No I don't have it

Have you tried changing values for unlocking the robots? I guess everything is server side in this game

20 hours ago, Nikhil336 said:

No, weapon and abilities of robots are different. Weapon stats are server sided but you can change ability time through speed that means ability are hackable.

Ok i see. Do you have an account on which i can test. It takes long time to process in WR and to get a robot that has this special abilities.

On 8/24/2022 at 4:21 PM, Platonic said:

Sorry bro my gmail account is linked to facebook, whats app, mi account, contact, and important documents in drive also. War robot account is not important for me but gmail id is very precious to me.

Archived