Jurassic World: The Game how to get a locked dinosaur?

greenhairbeard

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2024 at 12:47 PM, jeremyrafrl said:

How do you change the contents of a pack, for example have a quetzalcoatlus gen 2 pack instead of a null pack?

Sorry I was late in responding. There is a video on YouTube. Just search for the same thing you wrote. Now you will receive a video of the method. If things are difficult, tell me and I will send you the link wirh my best wishes

On 7/16/2024 at 6:03 AM, jeremyrafrl said:

code for bajadasaurus, monkeydactyl please?

Bajadasaurus:662471111                                                                                                                Monkeydactyl:1896456531                                                                                                            

On 7/15/2024 at 6:55 AM, THEGOAT313 said:

Sorry I was late in responding. There is a video on YouTube. Just search for the same thing you wrote. Now you will receive a video of the method. If things are difficult, tell me and I will send you the link wirh my best wishes

Can you make a video to explain this please

13 hours ago, Acrolighted said:

Bajadasaurus : 662471111 Monkeydactyl : 1896456531

thanks

5 hours ago, mcrmero said:

guys its no longer letting me buy dinos with cash any fix??

Yes, Bro, it happened to me before. You can rely on the Trade Harbor method It will benefit you more. It is just a problem with the game sources. Try linking your account on google play and let me know later 

3 hours ago, THEGOAT313 said:

Can you explain more because I don't understand what you mean? Maybe I can help you 

No i mean is there any other that me that can still update the game even though you using lucky patcher

Guys, I have a problem, now the dinosaurs do not appear for me in this case in special offer when get dino in level 10 its not It doesn't appear for me and I really need it to get Dino Level 40 If there is a solution I would be very grateful 

about you acrolighted yes l update the game when l use game guardian you need to old version of lucky patcher and patch the game there were appear 2 button (Ok) and (launch) in this case you can update the game and lm talking about old versions of LP

Screenshot_20240720-045840.png

4 hours ago, THEGOAT313 said:

Guys, I have a problem, now the dinosaurs do not appear for me in this case in special offer when get dino in level 10 its not It doesn't appear for me and I really need it to get Dino Level 40 If there is a solution I would be very grateful 

Screenshot_20240720-045840.png

On 6/22/2024 at 8:29 AM, Acrolighted said:

Found another way to get Dino that unobtainable is from level 10 purchase hack first search 8CAE1414h;0000000Ah:5 and after that find the velociraptor Gen 2 and enclosure and click the find below the screen after that you will see a velociraptor level 10 and finally find 10 in the search and find which is the correct change the any 10 number to 40 close and open the find and number will change before that make sure find 1 by 1 not edit all of it at the same time after that go to goto and go to up from the yellow thingy and edit it to any special id and tadaaa it will work change it and you will get easy level 40 unobtainable Dino and you can buy the level 40 over and over again in the search in the unobtainable dino you want 

A proof

BlueStacks App Player 22-Jun-24 8_35_55 AM.png

just use the level 10 purchase hack velociraptor gen 2

1 hour ago, Acrolighted said:

pro is dont appear even velciraptor gen 2 the special offer of him dont appear all of the dino is the same 

1 hour ago, Acrolighted said:

go to your market and you will see all dinosaurs level 10 purchase is disappear

2 hours ago, THEGOAT313 said:

pro is dont appear even velciraptor gen 2 the special offer of him dont appear all of the dino is the same 

go to your market and you will see all dinosaurs level 10 purchase is disappear

welp mine too can't buy 10 level purchase it most likely a bug i guess

it most likely can't be fixed even collector exchange offer not showing

image_2024-07-20_184811920.png

Edited by Acrolighted