Puzzles and survival

heisenberg-

Hello,

I'm trying for a few days to find a way to crack this game Puzzles and Survival

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.global.ztmslg&hl=en&gl=US

I know it can be done because there are sites which are selling resources for this game and I bought from them just for testing it. Gathering resources, like steel or gas, which takes A LOT of time. For example 1M steel it takes like 2-3 days if you're lucky and they are "delivering" the order in 1-2 hours after the order is placed. 

I tried to search for values, double or floats. The first search finds thousands of results, but after I change the value in game and then search for that value again, it returns 0 results.

Don't want anything fancy, just resources or diamonds. 

Edited by heisenberg-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/25/2022 at 12:50 AM, noobhacker899711 said:

Did you ever crack this egg?

Nope. They even developed a pc version. You don't need any emulator to play this game anymore. I tried the same things but I couldn't figure it out. For now I don't have any free time but I'll try again soon. 

1 hour ago, heisenberg- said:

Nope. They even developed a pc version. You don't need any emulator to play this game anymore. I tried the same things but I couldn't figure it out. For now I don't have any free time but I'll try again soon. 

Hi,

Where can I find a PC version without using emulator. I am currently using bluestacks and tried to find the resource address with cheat engine. I find the value of the food resource inside the bag, but when I tried to change it. I wouldn't work. There should be a way to hack it, I bought some resource from third party today. I tested it today by buying the resource twice, they fill the resource in the same base literally in 1 minute (about 70m food). I also asked the name of the base I should attack during the first buy, they screenshot it from their mobile. So is that mean they hack it from the mobile?

PnS.JPG

QQ图片20220728144821.jpg

Edited by madman89

On 7/28/2022 at 4:11 PM, madman89 said:

Hi,

Where can I find a PC version without using emulator. I am currently using bluestacks and tried to find the resource address with cheat engine. I find the value of the food resource inside the bag, but when I tried to change it. I wouldn't work. There should be a way to hack it, I bought some resource from third party today. I tested it today by buying the resource twice, they fill the resource in the same base literally in 1 minute (about 70m food). I also asked the name of the base I should attack during the first buy, they screenshot it from their mobile. So is that mean they hack it from the mobile?

PnS.JPG

QQ图片20220728144821.jpg

Apearently the pc version is no longer available. It had a lot of bugs and they are "working" on it. The thing with this game is that it is server based. If you want to hack it you have to do it by the packages sent and received, using a software that receives the packages, edits them, and sends them back to the server. You also have to know what you need to edit in that package so that you don't ***** up. 

4 hours ago, heisenberg- said:

Apearently the pc version is no longer available. It had a lot of bugs and they are "working" on it. The thing with this game is that it is server based. If you want to hack it you have to do it by the packages sent and received, using a software that receives the packages, edits them, and sends them back to the server. You also have to know what you need to edit in that package so that you don't ***** up. 

What software do I need to send and receive to the server? So jealous with those rss seller, they can refill the farm with any amount of rss they want. It only takes few minutes.

22 hours ago, madman89 said:

What software do I need to send and receive to the server? So jealous with those rss seller, they can refill the farm with any amount of rss they want. It only takes few minutes.

Wpe is an option. But it's not as easy as you think. You can search for tutorials and see how hard it is, for us, noobs. For a pro might be as easy as taking candies from kids. 

For now I don't have enough free time to look into this, but if you find something you can share it. 

When the pc version was live I managed to find the values but when I changed the value I was disconnected from the game. When using the emulator I didn't manage to go this far. 

what you are not understanding is, these guys you are buying resources from, are not hacking. They are playing on bot accounts. They run 100s of instances on emulators and attack and gather resources in one account and then they sell you. It's not hack its a bot script they are running on an emulator. Any games similar to this game are purely server sided and you cannot directly modify resources. 

On 8/3/2022 at 2:41 AM, Royalgoddess said:

what you are not understanding is, these guys you are buying resources from, are not hacking. They are playing on bot accounts. They run 100s of instances on emulators and attack and gather resources in one account and then they sell you. It's not hack its a bot script they are running on an emulator. Any games similar to this game are purely server sided and you cannot directly modify resources. 

I understand farm/bots and script, and I regularly visit/attack the bots (I recorded their names after resource purchase, I have 36 bot accounts on the list). They do gather resource and attack zombie with script, and I zeroed them on weekly basis (I use my farm to find their location by joining their alliance if they ever relocate their base).

The resource seller made mistake twice when I purchase the rss, and they restocked the resources for all bot accounts (Yeah, I am rich at resource for twice). That's the time I feel fishy about it, and know there must be some hack or cheat in the game for resource. Once resource seller refill 219m food and 50 wood in front of me after my first purchase (which I zeroed the bot account), so they need to have big amount of diamond to purchase in that account or they have some sort of cheat for it, the seller bot didn't leave my sight when they refill. So I added at 100m food purchase to test it, and they refill it again in minutes in front of me. If you ever play this game, you will know that it is almost impossible in stock that much resources inside the account, because everytime when you gather rss, it's inside the bag and can be plunder by others (like I did on weekly basis on bots.). Only way to stock resources in the account is stocking resource box (only can be get from purchase and events, also it's very limited) or someone else in your alliance purchase gifts or use diamond to purchase resource. The bots are in small alliance and I don't think they use real money to stock rss for us. 

So they either modify the number of resource box in game, or unlimited diamond or change the value of resource. These are the only ways to get that much resources in the account in short amount of time. Most of the bot accounts are at level 18, I not sure that means anything too.

Edited by madman89

• 5 months later...
On 8/6/2022 at 12:13 PM, madman89 said:

I understand farm/bots and script, and I regularly visit/attack the bots (I recorded their names after resource purchase, I have 36 bot accounts on the list). They do gather resource and attack zombie with script, and I zeroed them on weekly basis (I use my farm to find their location by joining their alliance if they ever relocate their base).

The resource seller made mistake twice when I purchase the rss, and they restocked the resources for all bot accounts (Yeah, I am rich at resource for twice). That's the time I feel fishy about it, and know there must be some hack or cheat in the game for resource. Once resource seller refill 219m food and 50 wood in front of me after my first purchase (which I zeroed the bot account), so they need to have big amount of diamond to purchase in that account or they have some sort of cheat for it, the seller bot didn't leave my sight when they refill. So I added at 100m food purchase to test it, and they refill it again in minutes in front of me. If you ever play this game, you will know that it is almost impossible in stock that much resources inside the account, because everytime when you gather rss, it's inside the bag and can be plunder by others (like I did on weekly basis on bots.). Only way to stock resources in the account is stocking resource box (only can be get from purchase and events, also it's very limited) or someone else in your alliance purchase gifts or use diamond to purchase resource. The bots are in small alliance and I don't think they use real money to stock rss for us. 

So they either modify the number of resource box in game, or unlimited diamond or change the value of resource. These are the only ways to get that much resources in the account in short amount of time. Most of the bot accounts are at level 18, I not sure that means anything too.

do you know how to create bot account?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/28/2023 at 6:54 AM, Sakuya25 said:

Do we have a working hack for this game? Faster level and resources.

As stated above the only working hack for this game is a puzzles and survival bot that auto plays for you. Royalgoddess said it best below.  Unfortunately because this is a server side game you will most likely never get a hack for it, but that doesnt mean there arent other scripts and stuff available. Hope that makes sense

On 8/2/2022 at 11:41 AM, Royalgoddess said:

• 7 months later...