Botworld

SolemnSnow

I've been trying to find the AI experience values, but I haven't had much luck. I've managed to grab coins, gems and even upgrades, but when it comes to the AI experience to unlock abilities, it's become quite a chore.

Does anyone know which value type I should be searching as or the steps to take in order to find them?

Should I be looking for current experience, or somehow find the address to gained experience?

I found it fairly complicated to replicate. The videos do not work on my end, neither are the images loading. I tried to change the search to XOR=???, I add the key and all my bits are level 30, so following the formula wasn't successful even searching DWord. If someone can explain this to me better, I would appreciate it.

you can search bots level using either Dword or Word but both come with different XOR key.

1 - Dword XOR key = 39021

Lvl 30 = 39027

2 - Word XOR key = -26515

Lvl 30 = -26509

choose either type and search as normal after apply the XOR key.

you will get bunch of results.

from here.. all you need to do is to edit(XOR key applied) one by one or select a group of 10 or more of the results to find the right one.

once you found it..put it in the save list and remove all the results in the search tab.

in the save list..long press the value saved until a menu pop up.

select the first option <Offset calculator> and then enter the offset = -18

that will take you to the AI address.

edit it to 5(max) with XOR key as normal.

You've no idea how much I appreciate you writing down the instructions and taking the time to record the video. Thank you, really! After a while of trial and error with your direction, I managed to get it done.
Thanks again for the efforts! Hopefully this'll help others too!

Archived