Wormax.io request

Grobot93

I've been able to identify specific values but don't have the know-how to force update the values in question. If anyone is able to write a script for unlimited essence or to force specific skills in-game that would be awesome. The goal isn't to cheat my way to the top, but to not have to spend hundreds of dollars for some of the skills that are locked to premium/in-app purchases.

I've also been successful in finding grouped values such as rewards at the end of a game, quest rewards, and purchase prices for skills. Some of the values may be server sided and result in crashing the game, others update but still don't work. If anyone knows for certain that all values are server sided please let me know, but in the past I've had success with some part of changing .io games so continue to believe it's user error rather than nothing being client sided.

Archived