Range search in a specific proximity

HackScore877

Question

Hello,  

Question 1: So i am trying to find all values in the range 1-400 and all values that are 1-2000. BUT  1-2000 must be first and then 4 lines after comes the 1-400.  The values are not encrypted and in DWord format.  I am halfway doing it but i want to be sure that 1-2000 comes before the 1-400

Question 2:  Lets say that i search 300;400;500;600 And i find like 1000 results. Is there a way to change only the the 400s? I mean without manually marking them out of the whole list and still keep the other values as well?

Thank you all in advance.  And thank you for the great tool that GG continues to be. 

5 answers to this question

Thank you for the help on question 2.

Q1:

Lets say the code looks like that

1st line:  213

2nd line: 134235354

3d line: 0

4th line: 1923

Those sequences are multiple and close range however 2nd and 3d lines remain the same always. 

So lets say that i am interested in the first and last line. However line one can have value anywhere from 1 to 400 and line 4th can have value from 1 to 2000. What i want to do is make an ordered search and find all of those combinations. 

i dont understand ques 1. can u explain again?

for question 2,

search group of 300;400;500;600. save them all into saved list. done.

if u want to edit, load results into search list and refine value that u want to modify and do it.

Archived