Stuck At Searching

Slyke

As the title said,

when I search some value it always takes a long

time to complete the search.

Whenever I abort,

the game freezes and couldn't even touch anything.

But the changing the speed works,

so I'm stuck with speeding until someone can give me the solution for this.

Yes,

I even try enabling/disabling USB debugging which I thought might be the issue.

My problem is similar to this one :

Sorry for not searching,

I didn't think it would be under GameGuardian>Development>Development Ideas,Comments,or problems

section

• 2 weeks later...

Sometimes, depending on how many values you search...if its a billion+ it will take at least 5-10 min to search

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

But if I abort it, it freezes .. But I still hearing the sounds of the game and it's running .. The game guardian freezes not the game ..

But if I abort it, it freezes .. But I still hearing the sounds of the game and it's running .. The game guardian freezes not the game ..

are you using a rooted phone? If so clear the cache and dalvik cache in recovery...sometimes my game freezes and I have to go to my home screen and close the game but never an issue with game guardian freezing :?

are you using a rooted phone? If so clear the cache and dalvik cache in recovery...sometimes my game freezes and I have to go to my home screen and close the game but never an issue with game guardian freezing :?

yes, my phone is rooted .. this is my first installation of the cheater .. do I need to clear cache and dalvik cache in recovery ?

Maybe the problem is my phone ? maybe it needs more ram ?

When do searching the device will use cache and ram which burdened te device...

And if u run out cache and ram dump the game will be freeze in worse case crashed

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

Yes

I installed a new rom .. It's a custom one .. And it worked fine now .. It's a bit laggy but it's ok .. Thanks for the help all you guys ! I owe you one ! Sorry for my bad english(if ever) 'cause I'm a filipino .. ^.^ Thanks again guys ! ;)