Howdy

SpellDNA

How yall doin fellow cheapskates..  ok. so maybe im wrong but i think its wrong to download a big free nice game and not be able to play more than an hour or two before it forcing you to buy money and gold with real money..  I live in tx, im 33 years old..  love my droid dna, and try to not cheat as much as possible but sometimes u just have to hack it up....

• Administrators

IAP will be the death of Android. I feel it is my personal duty to let as many people know as I possibly can! Welcome to the club.

I have a little diatribe I like to post on crap apps:

In app purchasing (IAP) has a legitimate place in today's market, but [app name here - lol] is not one of them.

It is my belief this app exist solely as a vehicle to facilitate in app purchasing and this is after charging an outrageous amount to buy the game in the first place! Come on, there is no app worth all that.

Without some type oversight, we make Android policy with our every purchase. Apps that exist solely to support in app purchasing are inundating the market and will continue to do so until we take a stand. Please don't encouraging this behavior by giving them your money (I'm speaking in general, not about this app specifically).

I am a firm believer in capitalism, but not the exploitation of a promising, open source operating system. Android is in danger of never making it beyond the infant stages because of money grabbing schemes preying on the venerability of its youth; the alternatives are a lack of quality, oversight, and demise.

Android affords us a unique opportunity to shape our own operating system independent of corporate domination. You vote with every dollar you spend, please do so wisely.

• Administrators

I don't like IAP's either. Some companies find the right balance of having IAP, but not making it impossible to win without paying real money. Some companies don't have IAP at all. Usually, I try not to cheat a game that I actually enjoy. I might cheat it, post the guide or whatever, but not go nuts with cheating, haha.

That's why our motto is "Play games your way", because I like to play for free (unless the app is paid).

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4