Change or find address.

Kountreeboy903

• 1 month later...
On 10/19/2021 at 10:46 PM, Kountreeboy903 said:

On the game Dead Target when I watch the video  how to get a free battle pass on YouTube the address comes up as 884AACEO. When I try it the address comes up as 855EBA68. How do I change or find the right one?

Hi! 

Sometimes the value is changing because its isnt static address. You can only try to use Pointer instead of using static address. Anyway, the new address maybe the real one, to check that you can try to change the value and see if its working. 

• 6 months later...

I made an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of these things and add to it every time we move. If a place has a website link I keep that handy. I also keep a record of past addresses and dates lived there on that spreadsheet, because sometimes they are needed..

kodi nox

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/10/2022 at 5:10 PM, redalfil1 said:

I made an Excel spreadsheet to keep track of these things and add to it every time we move. If a place has a website link I keep that handy. I also keep a record of past addresses and dates lived there on that spreadsheet, because sometimes they are needed..

kodi nox

Yep definitely, old addresses can be a handfull references for latest / newer updates. Just a simple tip: instead of debugging old addresses, it's better to find Debug Symbols of the target. Even the addresses is changing, you can trace it trough Debug Symbol and find the right one easier. 

Archived