GG Keeps Crashing

Pekitanan

Question

Hi, I have been using GG for almost 5 months now. Two hours ago, GG kept crashing and I couldn't even open it. I am using it with VirtualXPosed. Any other app is working perfectly when I try to open it from XPosed but I keep getting a crash  message  when I try to open GG from both GG Modules (HW & SW). I am adding a screenshot of the message I get.

image.png

2 answers to this question

Update: I have first tried uninstalling GG and then reinstalling it without uninstalling VirtualXPosed, it didn't work. Then I tried uninstalling VirtualXPosed and reinstalling it and then adding GG to it, didn't work. At the end, I tried uninstalling both GG and VirtualXPosed and then restarting my phone and then installing both apps again, didn't  work too. I don't understand what's wrong.

i'd advise you to upload the logcat file and perhaps even the crash log (in a zip file, if your logcat is like mine it'll be more then twice the uploaded size limit of the site.) because that's the best chance of anyone with more then general troubleshooting ability like myself can help; i recently (after using gg for 7 or 8 years) had my first problem that i had to seek help for, and while i'm not the only one with the issue, i can't find the data that the admins/dev's want you to post on many of those other 'calls for help'; without those files from each user, their job is much harder because the don't have enough data to really assess the problem that many users are having, at this point now it looks like it's related to the newest versions of android it's self (10,11, & 12{just released in oct of this year to AOSP}) in version 10 they started to introduce a new 'hardened memory controller' and in android 11 it's standard (google security updates memo on andriod memory controller).

hope that this will get you the help your needed once you upload those files, i do know someone looked at my problem because they needed to know what compression i used in 7-zip (i had forgot that i use 7-zip-zstd and not the regular 7-zip because i wanted better compression and the z-standard version offers that, as well as being able to handle compressed archives that regular 7-zip can't open.)

good luck and happy holidays!

Archived