Hambo V1.1.2 (In-App Billing Cracked)

Atlasfix

Hambo v1.1.2 (In-App billing cracked)

Requirements: Android 2.1 and up

Overview: Time to eradicate injustice in this dangerous battlefield!

Free fun physics game. Hambo the war hero needs help rescuing his best friend Bacon from the enemy's evil clutches! Make use of your deadly arsenal and destroy those who dare to oppose Hambo on his noble rescue mission. Now's the time to eradicate injustice in this dangerous battlefield. Vanquish your enemies over 5 mission packs, and fight your way to Bacon in more than 200 reactive physics puzzles. Head to the store to change Hambo's look in more than 20 cool ways! This game will entertain you with hours of explosive fun!

KEY FEATURES:

★ More than 200 levels over 5 mission packs (and more to come!)

★ Over 20 cool costumes to leverage your gameplay experience

★ Amazing HD graphics

★ Leaderboards and Achievements

★ Interactive tutorial to learn how to play

Release info:

★ Click on the full version in the main menu and select anything in the shop list to buy (for free of course) and click on it, google play will open and wait for a error message or click on the return button.

★ People who get billing issues, the issue is always on your side! (Custom firmware, no google play account or your country does not support purchases through the play store (Region Locked)). Someone said you could try a market unlocker but because my region is not locked i can't test it (let me know!).

★ If you don't trust it, go in offline mode and do your purchase! ★

Cracked by Twingo

download

http://www.mediafire...x3unqvq0rfkyvb4

Archived